Carolina
lwilbury
Le Bichô
Cowboy Bebop
99 participantes

Página 13 de 20. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Siguiente

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Empty Re: Fleetwood Mac

Mensaje por Dumbie Dom 8 Sep 2013 - 14:21

hace poco me.pille un recopilata de la.primer aepoca a l que jamas di demasiada bola y oche.... son una pasada ... una mezcla rara de blues en plan raving ala ala alaaaa mete el turbo de una puta vez... sicodelia oscura y sensibilidad preciosa...
Dumbie
Dumbie

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Dom 8 Sep 2013 - 21:44

DUMBHEAD escribió:hace poco me.pille un recopilata de la.primer aepoca a l que jamas di demasiada bola y oche.... son una pasada  ... una mezcla rara de blues en plan raving ala ala alaaaa mete el turbo de una puta vez... sicodelia oscura y sensibilidad preciosa...
Arrow2 Arrow2
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 14 Sep 2013 - 8:17

Christine McVie to Join Fleetwood Mac Onstage

Looks like those stories going around last week about Christine McVie joining her old Fleetwood Mac bandmates onstage when they play Europe soon are true. BBC says that Stevie Nicks confirmed that McVie will join the band for two shows.

But don’t get too excited. Nothing has been officially announced yet, and it’s likely that McVie will be onstage for only one song. ”She is going to come and do a song on the second two shows,” Nicks said. “I think it will probably be ‘Don’t Stop.’ I don’t know, but she’s coming to Ireland to rehearse with us.”

McVie quit Fleetwood Mac in 1998, so this will be the first time the classic lineup of the group — which first got together on 1975′s self-titled album — have performed together in 15 years. The other members of the band have been on the road most of the year and even released an EP in April.

But for now this is all coming from Nicks, who spoke with BBC Radio 4′s ‘Woman’s Hour.‘ So there are no details on which two concerts McVie will show up at or even if she definitely will show up. She’s been reluctant in the past about playing with her old group, even though she has popped up in the audience at some performances. The band’s current tour begins its European run in Dublin on Sept. 20.

Still, Nicks says this brief reunion is probably going to happen, even though she was skeptical about it last year. And she’s looking forward to it. ”Both of us in a man’s world, from the very beginning, we made a pact that we would be a force of nature together,” she told BBC. “And we were.”

Nicks added that she and McVie “had a lot of power when there were two of us,” but Nicks said she really didn’t notice it until McVie left. “When she left, she took 50 percent of the power with her,” she said. “I felt powerless in many ways.”

.................bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce ..............
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Sáb 14 Sep 2013 - 10:21

from the mars hotel escribió:Christine McVie to Join Fleetwood Mac Onstage

Looks like those stories going around last week about Christine McVie joining her old Fleetwood Mac bandmates onstage when they play Europe soon are true. BBC says that Stevie Nicks confirmed that McVie will join the band for two shows.

But don’t get too excited. Nothing has been officially announced yet, and it’s likely that McVie will be onstage for only one song. ”She is going to come and do a song on the second two shows,” Nicks said. “I think it will probably be ‘Don’t Stop.’ I don’t know, but she’s coming to Ireland to rehearse with us.”

McVie quit Fleetwood Mac in 1998, so this will be the first time the classic lineup of the group — which first got together on 1975′s self-titled album — have performed together in 15 years. The other members of the band have been on the road most of the year and even released an EP in April.

But for now this is all coming from Nicks, who spoke with BBC Radio 4′s ‘Woman’s Hour.‘ So there are no details on which two concerts McVie will show up at or even if she definitely will show up. She’s been reluctant in the past about playing with her old group, even though she has popped up in the audience at some performances. The band’s current tour begins its European run in Dublin on Sept. 20.

Still, Nicks says this brief reunion is probably going to happen, even though she was skeptical about it last year. And she’s looking forward to it. ”Both of us in a man’s world, from the very beginning, we made a pact that we would be a force of nature together,” she told BBC. “And we were.”

Nicks added that she and McVie “had a lot of power when there were two of us,” but Nicks said she really didn’t notice it until McVie left. “When she left, she took 50 percent of the power with her,” she said. “I felt powerless in many ways.”

Sólo una canción. Me esperaba algo más. Crying or Very sad
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 14 Sep 2013 - 12:15

PaulKossoff escribió:

el principio de algo más.....................Question .................esperemos que si..............cheers cheers cheers cheers 
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Sáb 14 Sep 2013 - 12:42

from the mars hotel escribió:
PaulKossoff escribió:

el principio de algo más.....................Question .................esperemos que si..............cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Y de Londres a París cheers 
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 14 Sep 2013 - 15:04

PaulKossoff escribió:
PaulKossoff escribió:

Y de Londres a París cheers 
Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Bi5x87
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Jue 26 Sep 2013 - 18:40

The fans wanted it. Her former bandmates kept asking for it. The rumors about it wouldn’t quit. And now it’s finally happened: Christine McVie reunited with Fleetwood Mac.

Sadly, it was exceedingly temporary — as Stevie Nicks recently revealed to the BBC, McVie indicated a willingness to join the band for one song each at a pair of concerts, and the first one took place yesterday at London’s O2 Arena. As Nicks suggested would probably be the case, McVie came out for ‘Don’t Stop’ — one of her signature Fleetwood Mac songs, and a No. 3 hit in 1977 after it was released as a single from the band’s mega-platinum ‘Rumours’ LP. (You can watch the reunion in the above video.)

The Sept. 25 show marked McVie’s first stage appearance with the band in 15 years. Following their highly successful tour behind the 1997 live album ‘The Dance,’ she quit the group, citing a desire to quit touring and step out of the spotlight; besides one solo album, 2004′s ‘In the Meantime,’ she’s largely remained silent since then. While she’s been known to show up at the odd Fleetwood Mac gig, she’s been content to watch from the audience. As she put it in a recent interview, “I have a really good time when I go. I can stand at the sound board and watch them sweat.”

As the NME reports, the London gig was a sort of Old Home Night for the band; not only did McVie take the stage, but former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Peter Green was also in the audience, where he was presumably flattered when Nicks dedicated the evening’s performance of ‘Landslide’ to him.

The band is scheduled to close out its current tour on Sept. 27 in London, and McVie is again expected to make an appearance for ‘Don’t Stop.’ At present, no one seems to know what the future holds for Fleetwood Mac, with or without McVie — but as her all-too-brief return demonstrated, there’s just something about the bond between these musicians that always keeps them (and us) coming back for more.
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por thejesu Jue 26 Sep 2013 - 19:48

Christine master 
thejesu
thejesu

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Jue 26 Sep 2013 - 20:27

The fans wanted it. Her former bandmates kept asking for it. The rumors about it wouldn’t quit. And now it’s finally happened: Christine McVie reunited with Fleetwood Mac.

Sadly, it was exceedingly temporary — as Stevie Nicks recently revealed to the BBC, McVie indicated a willingness to join the band for one song each at a pair of concerts, and the first one took place yesterday at London’s O2 Arena. As Nicks suggested would probably be the case, McVie came out for ‘Don’t Stop’ — one of her signature Fleetwood Mac songs, and a No. 3 hit in 1977 after it was released as a single from the band’s mega-platinum ‘Rumours’ LP. (You can watch the reunion in the above video.)

The Sept. 25 show marked McVie’s first stage appearance with the band in 15 years. Following their highly successful tour behind the 1997 live album ‘The Dance,’ she quit the group, citing a desire to quit touring and step out of the spotlight; besides one solo album, 2004′s ‘In the Meantime,’ she’s largely remained silent since then. While she’s been known to show up at the odd Fleetwood Mac gig, she’s been content to watch from the audience. As she put it in a recent interview, “I have a really good time when I go. I can stand at the sound board and watch them sweat.”

As the NME reports, the London gig was a sort of Old Home Night for the band; not only did McVie take the stage, but former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Peter Green was also in the audience, where he was presumably flattered when Nicks dedicated the evening’s performance of ‘Landslide’ to him.

The band is scheduled to close out its current tour on Sept. 27 in London, and McVie is again expected to make an appearance for ‘Don’t Stop.’ At present, no one seems to know what the future holds for Fleetwood Mac, with or without McVie — but as her all-too-brief return demonstrated, there’s just something about the bond between these musicians that always keeps them (and us) coming back for more.
estoy babeando... estoy babeando...
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por sanfreebird72 Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 20:06

a mi sólo me interesan los fleetwood de peter green, con las chicas esas, ni fu ni fa... alé, iros al topic de los artic monkeys esos...
sanfreebird72
sanfreebird72

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:07

sanfreebird72 escribió:a mi sólo me interesan los fleetwood de peter green, con las chicas esas, ni fu ni fa... alé, iros al topic de los artic monkeys esos...
Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Dalai-lama-laugh
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:21

sanfreebird72 escribió:a mi sólo me interesan los fleetwood de peter green, con las chicas esas, ni fu ni fa... alé, iros al topic de los artic monkeys esos...
El trato despectivo a la época americana por parte de los ultras de Peter Green sí que es digno del foro de Artic Monkeys.
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por káiser Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:25

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Gw-close20door
káiser
káiser

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:27

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Vqny2h
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:52

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 30szss0

mola o no mola...............Wink ........?....
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:57

from the mars hotel escribió:Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 30szss0

Ya te digo. Ojalá. Que lástima que de Halloween sólo nos lleguen los disfraces y las fiestas chorra, ya podían apuntarse las bandas de aquí a hacer cosas especiales en esa fecha y fin de año.
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por sanfreebird72 Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 21:59

sorry si alguien se ha sentido ofendido, no quería parcer ultra.
sanfreebird72
sanfreebird72

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 22:02

sanfreebird72 escribió:sorry si alguien se ha sentido ofendido, no quería parcer ultra.
Para nada brother, ya nos conocemos de hace tiempo Wink Wink Wink  un poco de polémica nada más Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 22:08

Nashville escribió:

Ya te digo. Ojalá. Que lástima que de Halloween sólo nos lleguen los disfraces y las fiestas chorra, ya podían apuntarse las bandas de aquí a hacer cosas especiales en esa fecha y fin de año.

m-clan at fimmore east,los enemigos sticky fingers,77 h to hell..............cheers cheers cheers cheers 
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 22:11

Nashville escribió:

m-clan at fimmore east,los enemigos sticky fingers,77 h to hell..............cheers cheers cheers cheers 
¿Otra vez? Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 27 Sep 2013 - 22:17

Nashville escribió:
Nashville escribió:

¿Otra vez? Laughing Laughing Laughing 
era demasiado evidente.....................Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ................y con Airbourne de teloneros.............!!!!!
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 0:43

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 0:52

SPOILER SET LIST -The Hydro, Glasgow, Scotland 03/10/2013

Spoiler:

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 W9z30k
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 10:17

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Fleetwood-mac-o
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 13:18

Que poco te queda Mars ... cheers 

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Dancing-Stevie-fleetwood-mac-17363239-320-240
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 14:17

PaulKossoff escribió:Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Fleetwood-mac-o
............Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ..................
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 14:21

PaulKossoff escribió:Que poco te queda Mars ... cheers 

hell yeah.............cheers cheers cheers cheers ...............junto a loaded y sikander formaremos el comando forero ............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 15:31

hell yeah.............cheers cheers cheers cheers ...............junto a loaded y sikander formaremos el comando forero ............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conciertazoo!

Pasarlo lo mejor que podáis cheers 

Esperamos crónica por aquí.
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por danitoledo Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 15:32

PaulKossoff escribió:

Conciertazoo!

Arrow Arrow Arrow 
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 6 Oct 2013 - 16:20

danitoledo escribió:
PaulKossoff escribió:

Conciertazoo!

Arrow Arrow Arrow 
fotos,crítica,lo que haga falta............cheers ...........thanks mega cracks...........hi 
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Vie 11 Oct 2013 - 9:56

axl axl 
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por loaded Vie 11 Oct 2013 - 9:57

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
loaded
loaded

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Vie 11 Oct 2013 - 10:05

loaded escribió:Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
¿Te has quedado en tierra?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por loaded Vie 11 Oct 2013 - 10:07

PaulKossoff escribió:

Sí, pero al menos le he podido endosar las entradas a un compañero de curro que se ha plantado esta mañana en París con su mujer, con dos cojones. No sé si le valdrán porque en teoría son personales e intransferibles, yo le he firmado una autorización en francés con una copia de mi pasaporte, pero digo yo que igual tiene suerte y se limitan a comprobar los códigos de barras.

Mars y Sikander, disfrutad a tope.
loaded
loaded

Mensaje por PaulKossoff Vie 11 Oct 2013 - 10:12

loaded escribió:
PaulKossoff escribió:

Sí, pero al menos le he podido endosar las entradas a un compañero de curro que se ha plantado esta mañana en París con su mujer, con dos cojones. No sé si le valdrán porque en teoría son personales e intransferibles, yo le he firmado una autorización en francés con una copia de mi pasaporte, pero digo yo que igual tiene suerte y se limitan a comprobar los códigos de barras.

Yo creo que entra ... Entre en Bercy con unas entradas similares para ver a los Who en julio y no me pidieron carnet de identidad.

PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por DarthMercury Vie 11 Oct 2013 - 10:16

Joder. Mi más profundo pésame. A mi ya me jode no ir y nunca he tenido opciones, así que lo suyo tiene que ser putada gorda. A ver si tenemos suerte y hay otra oportunidad para ambos.

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 11:18

loaded escribió:
PaulKossoff escribió:

thanks man,me supo muy mal que no pudieras venir..........Sad2 ..........;;supongo que tu colega no tuvo problemas para entrar,no miraban el nombre con el carnet.......
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 11:57

Que es lo que siente un fan de Fleetwood Mac cuando la banda ataca "Go Your Own Way" con un  Lindsey Buckingham en estado de gracia ,una seccion ritmica a plena potencia y una Stevie Nicks totalmente arrebatadora con su clasico sombrero de copa...?.....Una felicidad total......

El pasado viernes en Paris Fleetwood Mac demostraron de sobras el porque son una de las referencias indiscutibles de la historia del rock,una banda totalmente entregada con un cancionero totalmente imbatible,una sucesion de hits que alcanzan su cenit en las canciones de "Fleetwood Mac","Rumors" y "Tusk"......

John McVie sigue a lo suyo ,en un segundo plano,apoyando en todo momento a esa bestia inclasificable que es Mike Fleetwood,un bateria de la vieja escuela que continua tan loco y energetico como siempre.Lindsey Buckingham continua siendo uno de los guitarristas mas infravalorados de la historia,un genio de las seis cuerdas que destaca tanto en electrico como en acustico (el interludio acustico de 4 o 5 canciones fue totalmente maravilloso) y que esta en unas facultades vocales y fisicas tremendas.Y que decir de Stevie Nicks ...........siempre he sentido autentica devocion por una de las divas definitivas del rock,con una imagen y voz totalmente personales e intranferibles,y que a sus 65 años retiene totalmente la magia de sus mejores tiempos....

Tocaron todas las canciones imprescindibles de su repertorio en un concierto de casi 3 horas ,con un sonido cristalino y un montaje sobrio y efectivo,con un Bercy casi lleno y rendido desde el minuto uno.Las nuevas canciones no desentonaron en absoluto y la quimica Buckingham-Nicks elevo el tono del concierto to the max.Los unicos peros fueron el discurso un poco largo de Stevie ,el habitual solo de Mike y el final demasiado tranquilo con Silver Springs  y Say Goodbye,pero no todo podia ser perfecto.......Gran ambiente,una banda totalmente entregada para uno de aquellos conciertos que dejan huella.........Go Your Own Way.........!!!!!!
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:00

y mencion a parte para Sikander y señora,simpaticos y amables to the max...........chapeau..........axl axl axl axl axl ............!!!!!!!!!
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:04

Setlist du 11 octobre, Paris, Bercy

1/ Second hand news
2/ The chain
3/ Dreams
4/ Sad angel
5/ Rhiannon
6/ Not that funny
7/ Tusk
8/ Sisters of the moon
9/ Sara
10/ Big love
11/ Landslide
12/ Never going back again
13/ Without you
14/ Gypsy
15/ Eyes of the world
16/ Gold dust woman
17/ I’m so afraid
18/ Stand back
19/ Go your own way

20/ World turning
21/ Don’t stop

22/ Silver Springs
23/ Say goodbye
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:29

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Dc8sao

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 Hsryfo

Fleetwood Mac - Página 13 52mmpc
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:32

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:33

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:34

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:34

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 12:36

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por DarthMercury Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 14:49

Joder que enorme tuvo que ser el bolo. Felicidades a los agraciados Smile

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

Mensaje por danitoledo Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 15:14

DarthMercury escribió:Joder que enorme tuvo que ser el bolo. Felicidades a los agraciados Smile
Arrow Arrow Arrow 
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por katrastrov Dom 13 Oct 2013 - 16:32

22/ Silver Springs
23/ Say goodbye

Aquí es cuando te da un algo.

katrastrov

Página 13 de 20. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Siguiente