grupo "Azkenero Vip"?

5 participantes

grupo "Azkenero Vip"? Empty grupo "Azkenero Vip"?

Mensaje por Barb Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 21:05

I got this email (like maybe everyone on the forum??) and I don't understand what's the deal. The last link in the email doesn't work for me, it says that I'm not allowed to see the page.

Anyway, some people already told me that "vip" is not something great here...

so about the email, is it like there's a competition and if you win, you can get VIP tickets which you pay like 400 euros??

Barb

grupo "Azkenero Vip"? Empty Re: grupo "Azkenero Vip"?

Mensaje por akhenaten666 Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 21:36

Barb escribió:I got this email (like maybe everyone on the forum??) and I don't understand what's the deal. The last link in the email doesn't work for me, it says that I'm not allowed to see the page.

so about the email, is it like there's a competition and if you win, you can get VIP tickets which you pay like 400 euros??
exactly ellis,por cierto has encontrao ya prenda la pista de tenis para echarte uno pelotazos,teniendo la carpa......
akhenaten666
akhenaten666

Mensaje por alflames Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 21:54

Barb escribió:I got this email (like maybe everyone on the forum??) and I don't understand what's the deal. The last link in the email doesn't work for me, it says that I'm not allowed to see the page.

lol

no..

it alouds you accesing the downloads threads

thing are getting tough about downloading music in europe
alflames
alflames

Mensaje por Phishead Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 21:58

Con lo que le costó entender a más de uno en en nuestro idioma, como para contárselo a esta...
Phishead
Phishead

http://08660.blogspot.com

Mensaje por Barb Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 22:41

akhenaten666 escribió:

exactly ellis,por cierto has encontrao ya prenda la pista de tenis para echarte uno pelotazos,teniendo la carpa......

i didn't understand the part about tennis court...Babelfish sucks sometimes, this is what it gave me, hahahha!
"by the way there are encontrao already pledges the tennis court for echarte one pelotazos, having the carp ......"
WTF?!

alflames escribió:

lol

no..

it alouds you accesing the downloads threads

thing are getting tough about downloading music in europe
ok, thanks. nice, although, once one person downloads it, they can spread them to others and everyone gets it Smile

Barb

Mensaje por kent b. Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 22:56

Barb escribió:
"by the way there are encontrao already pledges the tennis court for echarte one pelotazos, having the carp ......"
WTF?!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por alflames Dom 22 Jun 2008 - 23:03

Barb escribió:they can spread them to others and everyone gets it Smile

spreading to others is something we like in here : P

the problem is with the "spreading" and not getting caught, this way only the people whi have acces, that's the people who usually post here, know about the links
alflames
alflames