Blas
polaris
Perimaggot
Godofredo
Murdock
from the mars hotel
87 participantes

Página 16 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 Empty Re: Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 2 Ago 2013 - 18:07

Gregg Allman is planning to record an album in November – and he’s aiming to achieve a lifelong ambition when he does.

He’s always wanted to release an entire record containing songs he wrote himself.

Allman tells American Blues Scene: “It’s probably a goal of every songwriter in the world: do one record that you totally create.

"You have hundreds – if you need it – different players with you, but you write it all."

Sessions with long-time collaborator T-Bone Burnett were originally set to take place in May, then moved to the end of the year, partly because of the amount of time it takes for Allman to complete songs.

"I do believe in my heart that the song’s going to come out," he says. “Something has to spark your interest. Sometimes I just hear a rhyme in my head. Some of them just come like gangbusters."

His last studio outing was 2011’s Grammy-nominated Low Country Blues.

.........................Rico Rico Rico Rico Rico Rico ...............
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 Empty Re: Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 2 Ago 2013 - 20:08

from the mars hotel escribió:Gregg Allman is planning to record an album in November – and he’s aiming to achieve a lifelong ambition when he does.

He’s always wanted to release an entire record containing songs he wrote himself.

Allman tells American Blues Scene: “It’s probably a goal of every songwriter in the world: do one record that you totally create.

"You have hundreds – if you need it – different players with you, but you write it all."

Sessions with long-time collaborator T-Bone Burnett were originally set to take place in May, then moved to the end of the year, partly because of the amount of time it takes for Allman to complete songs.

"I do believe in my heart that the song’s going to come out," he says. “Something has to spark your interest. Sometimes I just hear a rhyme in my head. Some of them just come like gangbusters."

His last studio outing was 2011’s Grammy-nominated Low Country Blues.

.........................Rico Rico Rico Rico Rico Rico ...............

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 RobRyanFuckYeahFuckFace
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 16 Ago 2013 - 9:51

from the mars hotel escribió:
Devon Allman

... So they are turning my Dad's autobiography into a movie. I'm lobbying really hard to play the role of Duane. Growing the beard and losing weight fast. Keep your fingers crossed for me y'all...............

.............. Laughing Laughing  Laughing ..................
No sé si le darán el papel, pero no será por no ser el candidato adecuado...

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 1185434_10152604056352195_46619284_n
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 16 Ago 2013 - 9:54

Nashville escribió:
Devon Allman

... So they are turning my Dad's autobiography into a movie. I'm lobbying really hard to play the role of Duane. Growing the beard and losing weight fast. Keep your fingers crossed for me y'all...............

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 1185434_10152604056352195_46619284_n
...............Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ............y mejor posicionado que Duane Betts...............Wink ..........
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Perimaggot Vie 16 Ago 2013 - 9:57

Nashville escribió:
Devon Allman

de momento ya se ha atusado el bigotón y las patillas y está clavadito. Lo acabo de ver en su facebook jejeje
Perimaggot
Perimaggot

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 28 Sep 2013 - 12:12

Gregg Allman with Daughter Layla- "The Sky is Cryin"

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Miér 23 Oct 2013 - 20:48

Gregg Allman Tribute Show Will Feature Widespread Panic, Robert Randolph, Warren Haynes, Allman Brothers Band and More

All My Friends: Celebrating the Songs & Voice of Gregg Allman will take place January 10 at Atlanta’s Fox Theater. The lineup of musicians scheduled to perform over the course of the evening include The Allman Brothers, Warren Haynes, Taj Mahal, Robert Randolph, Widespread Panic, Susan Tedeschi, Derek Trucks and many more. GRAMMY Award-winner Don Was will lead an all-star band throughout the night and will also serve as musical director for the show. The show will be filled with various collaborations and tributes to Allman’s solo work as well as the music of The Allman Brothers Band.

Fans looking to purchase tickets can do so via the Fox Theater website. Public on-sale will take place November 1. The event will also be filmed for distribution throughout traditional and digital media.

Here’s a full list of performers scheduled for the event:

The Allman Brothers Band
Trace Adkins
Jackson Browne
Eric Church
Natalie Cole
Brantley Gilbert
Warren Haynes
John Hiatt
Jaimoe
Taj Mahal
Keb’ Mo’
Martina McBride
Pat Monahan
Sam Moore
Robert Randolph
Susan Tedeschi
Derek Trucks
Don Was
Widespread Panic
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Miér 2 Jul 2014 - 18:15

GREGG ALLMAN HOSPITALIZED, POSTPONES SOLO TOUR

For the third time this year, health issues have caused Gregg Allman to bow out of several tour dates. Today (July 2), we learn that he is currently in a hospital for an undisclosed illness, leading to the postponement of three concerts — and one outright cancellation — in the Northwest.
According to Oregon Live, Allman has been in a hospital since Monday, the day before he was supposed to appear in Boise, Idaho. That show, as well as Saturday’s concert in Spokane, Wash. and Sunday night at Portland’s Waterfront Blues Festival, will be rescheduled. However, tonight’s appearance at Seattle’s Woodland Park Zoo will not be made up.
“He decided to cancel the gig tonight in Boise yesterday,” Peter Dammann, the artistic director of the Waterfront Blues Festival, said yesterday. “This morning I called up his agent and said, ‘What’s going on?’ They said, ‘We’re evaluating, we’ll get back to you.’ A couple hours later, I got a note from management that said, ‘We’re canceling the whole tour.’ They didn’t give us any specifics on what’s happening with Gregg.”
Back in April, a broken wrist forced Allman to pull out of the last two dates on his solo Australian tour. This came a month after his bronchitis caused the postponement of four nights by the Allman Brothers Band at New York’s Beacon Theater. Those shows have been re-scheduled for October, as part of the last shows the Allman Brothers will ever play.

No No No No No 
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Miér 2 Jul 2014 - 19:43

Da la sensación de que cualquier día de estos nos llevamos el susto gordo.
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Jue 3 Jul 2014 - 17:04

Nashville escribió:Da la sensación de que cualquier día de estos nos llevamos el susto gordo.

me parece que él también tiene esa sensación,y por eso ha decidido finalmente finiquitar a la banda madre....... No 
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Lun 3 Nov 2014 - 22:13

TeamRock and The Rock Collective UK are proud to announce the first headliners for Ramblin' Man Fair are Scorpions & Gregg Allman on the Classic Rock Stage and Camel - Band and Marillion on the Prog Stage with many more stages and acts to be announced. Sat 25th & Sun 26th July 2015, Mote Park, Maidstone.

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 7 Nov 2014 - 22:54

......... music music music music ..............
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 7 Feb 2015 - 12:23

No es solo uno de los mejores discos de Southern Rock que jamás se han parido,es una joya atemporal de principio a fin.........

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 7 Feb 2015 - 12:25

me parece que ya lo habíamos posteado,pero nunca está de más.................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por red ryder Sáb 7 Feb 2015 - 14:09

from the mars hotel escribió:No es solo uno de los mejores discos de Southern Rock que jamás se han parido,es una joya atemporal de principio a fin.........

ese disco es puro caviar. Queen of Hearts es una de las canciones mas maravillosas que ha parido madre.
red ryder
red ryder

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 7 Feb 2015 - 15:05

red ryder escribió:
from the mars hotel escribió:No es solo uno de los mejores discos de Southern Rock que jamás se han parido,es una joya atemporal de principio a fin.........

ese disco es puro caviar. Queen of Hearts es una de las canciones mas maravillosas que ha parido madre.

.................... Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 .............
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 14 Feb 2015 - 11:53

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 2a0kjs7

........... bounce bounce bounce bounce ............
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Sáb 14 Feb 2015 - 12:05

from the mars hotel escribió:Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 2a0kjs7

........... bounce bounce bounce bounce ............

Maravilloso sitio para ver al maestro
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 13 Mar 2015 - 9:33

Esto es interesante, se ha filtrado un video de una escena filmada para el fallido biopic sobre la autobiografía de Gregg Allman. Aunque al no estar editada de manera final no debemos juzgar severamente, a mi no me ha dado muy buena impresión, tenía una pinta de serie B o telefilm que tira de espaldas.

A todo esto, es normal que cancelaran después del penoso accidente donde un tren arrolló a una chica de la productora, si es que eran unos cutres como estaban haciendo las cosas:

Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por elbrujo69 Vie 13 Mar 2015 - 10:58

Nashville escribió:Esto es interesante, se ha filtrado un video de una escena filmada para el fallido biopic sobre la autobiografía de Gregg Allman. Aunque al no estar editada de manera final no debemos juzgar severamente, a mi no me ha dado muy buena impresión, tenía una pinta de serie B o telefilm que tira de espaldas.

A todo esto, es normal que cancelaran después del penoso accidente donde un tren arrolló a una chica de la productora, si es que eran unos cutres como estaban haciendo las cosas:

Pero k cojones...! affraid
elbrujo69
elbrujo69

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 13 Mar 2015 - 15:05

elbrujo69 escribió:
Nashville escribió:Esto es interesante, se ha filtrado un video de una escena filmada para el fallido biopic sobre la autobiografía de Gregg Allman. Aunque al no estar editada de manera final no debemos juzgar severamente, a mi no me ha dado muy buena impresión, tenía una pinta de serie B o telefilm que tira de espaldas.

Pero k cojones...! affraid

omg omg omg omg omg omg
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 13 Mar 2015 - 21:20

Minuto 4:50, hasta William Hurt tuvo que salir corriendo, de acuerdo al reportaje, el director debe ser un poco soplapollas.

Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 13 Mar 2015 - 21:46

Nashville escribió:Minuto 4:50, hasta William Hurt tuvo que salir corriendo, de acuerdo al reportaje, el director debe ser un poco soplapollas.

yo pensaba que esto solo pasaba en nuestro pais........................ No No No No .................que penoso.........
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Jue 21 Mayo 2015 - 19:25

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 Egc0np

http://www.amazon.com/Gregg-Allman-Live-Macon-Blu-ray/dp/B00XVHJX7K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432228953&sr=8-1&keywords=gregg+allman+back+to+macon
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Jue 3 Mar 2016 - 20:09

Gregg acaba de entrar en Muscle Shoals para grabar un nuevo disco con Don Was como productor. cheers cheers cheers
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por elbrujo69 Jue 3 Mar 2016 - 22:04

Nashville escribió:Gregg acaba de entrar en Muscle Shoals para grabar un nuevo disco con Don Was como productor. cheers cheers cheers
cheers cheers cheers
elbrujo69
elbrujo69

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Jue 3 Mar 2016 - 22:08

Lo veo en Mayo en Atlanta junto a ZZ Top, BS y Kevin Kinney Smile
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por elbrujo69 Jue 3 Mar 2016 - 22:10

Carabirubi escribió:Lo veo en Mayo en Atlanta junto a ZZ Top, BS y Kevin Kinney Smile
Joder! Kevn kinney! Ya podía volver ese hombre...
elbrujo69
elbrujo69

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Jue 3 Mar 2016 - 22:50

elbrujo69 escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:Lo veo en Mayo en Atlanta junto a ZZ Top, BS y Kevin Kinney Smile

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por elbrujo69 Vie 4 Mar 2016 - 10:06

Carabirubi escribió:
elbrujo69 escribió:

soy todo 

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 Giphy

cuenta, cuenta
elbrujo69
elbrujo69

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Vie 4 Mar 2016 - 10:26

elbrujo69 escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
elbrujo69 escribió:

soy todo 

Gregg Allman , leyenda del Southern Rock - Página 16 Giphy

cuenta, cuenta

silent silent silent silent silent silent silent
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por elbrujo69 Vie 4 Mar 2016 - 10:31

venga venga vengaaaaaa. No seas puñetero
elbrujo69
elbrujo69

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 4 Mar 2016 - 15:34

Nashville escribió:Gregg acaba de entrar en Muscle Shoals para grabar un nuevo disco con Don Was como productor. cheers cheers cheers

let's groove...........!!!!!!!!!!!
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 5 Ago 2016 - 20:31

Gregg Allman cancela todas sus actuaciones hasta mediados de octubre debido a serios problemas de salud.

Helado Helado Helado Helado Helado
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por jonikk Vie 5 Ago 2016 - 22:14

Nashville escribió:Gregg Allman cancela todas sus actuaciones hasta mediados de octubre debido a serios problemas de salud.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Espero que se recupere...
jonikk
jonikk

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 6 Ago 2016 - 8:54

Nashville escribió:Gregg Allman cancela todas sus actuaciones hasta mediados de octubre debido a serios problemas de salud.

este hombre no se acaba de recuperar........................ No No No No ...........esperemos que salga bien de esta......
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 6 Ago 2016 - 8:58

Devon Allman :

Many friends and fans have hit me with warm wishes for a speedy recovery for my Dad. This man is a TANK. He is my hero. He will come back & be stronger than ever to deliver his soul to your ears & hearts. Thank you for loving our family. Get well soon Pop, I love you. DA Gregg Allman
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Miér 7 Sep 2016 - 8:49

Gregg Allman Announces First Performance Since Illness Forced Tour Cancellation

After canceling his tour schedule last month, the beloved Allman Brothers Band founder has confirmed his first show. Allman will hit the big stage on Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO on September 25th, playing his scheduled Laid Back Festival with his solo band.

.............. :Iroks: :Iroks: :Iroks: :Iroks: :Iroks: .................
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por bonziet Miér 7 Sep 2016 - 9:37

Pues en un par de semanas toco en un festival de música el tema One Way Out de esta gentecilla, a ver si no la lío mucho con el slide en directo Laughing Laughing Laughing

bonziet

Mensaje por jonikk Miér 7 Sep 2016 - 11:33

from the mars hotel escribió:Gregg Allman Announces First Performance Since Illness Forced Tour Cancellation

After canceling his tour schedule last month, the beloved Allman Brothers Band founder has confirmed his first show. Allman will hit the big stage on Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO on September 25th, playing his scheduled Laid Back Festival with his solo band.

.............. :Iroks: :Iroks: :Iroks: :Iroks: :Iroks: .................
cheers cheers cheers cheers
jonikk
jonikk

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Dom 25 Sep 2016 - 18:16

......... cómo molaaaa! cómo molaaaa! cómo molaaaa! cómo molaaaa! cómo molaaaa!
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Miér 9 Nov 2016 - 15:36

GREGG ALLMAN CANCELS CITY WINERY SHOWS – HIS BAND WILL PLAY ON

It is with sincere regret that we announce that Gregg Allman will be unable to play the remaining shows he has scheduled for the rest of 2016 and beginning of 2017.

The City Winery residency will be rescheduled for July 2017.

Allman says, “This is the hardest thing I’ve had to do in a long, long, time. I’ve been on the road for 45 years because I live to play music with my friends for my fans. As much as I hate it, it’s time for me to take some real time off to heal.”

Allman plans to take several months off to focus on his health so he can return to playing live later in 2017.

“Not making a show is a really hard decision for me because I want to play so bad, but it’s also hard on my partners and fans who make plans to be with me. I never want to put anybody in a bad spot. I’m so grateful for the people that I work with and for the fans that come to my shows and I want to be at my best for all of them. That means I’m going to have to wait until I’m feeling really good, not just good enough like I have been. Good enough isn’t working for us all.”

His band will play on with special guests, for at least the next two shows, which sound pretty cool.
THE GREGG ALLMAN BAND WITH SPECIAL GUESTS
11.9 – The Allman Brothers Band – First Studio Album (and more hits)
11.10 – Gregg Allman – Best of The Solo Years

Este hombre no se acaba de recuperar.................................. Sad2 Sad2 Sad2 Sad2
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Miér 9 Nov 2016 - 15:40

from the mars hotel escribió:GREGG ALLMAN CANCELS CITY WINERY SHOWS – HIS BAND WILL PLAY ON

It is with sincere regret that we announce that Gregg Allman will be unable to play the remaining shows he has scheduled for the rest of 2016 and beginning of 2017.

Allman says, “This is the hardest thing I’ve had to do in a long, long, time. I’ve been on the road for 45 years because I live to play music with my friends for my fans. As much as I hate it, it’s time for me to take some real time off to heal.”

Allman plans to take several months off to focus on his health so he can return to playing live later in 2017.

“Not making a show is a really hard decision for me because I want to play so bad, but it’s also hard on my partners and fans who make plans to be with me. I never want to put anybody in a bad spot. I’m so grateful for the people that I work with and for the fans that come to my shows and I want to be at my best for all of them. That means I’m going to have to wait until I’m feeling really good, not just good enough like I have been. Good enough isn’t working for us all.”

His band will play on with special guests, for at least the next two shows, which sound pretty cool.

Este hombre no se acaba de recuperar.................................. Sad2 Sad2 Sad2 Sad2

Yo me voy temiendo lo peor, un día de estos...
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Miér 9 Nov 2016 - 15:41

Nashville escribió:
from the mars hotel escribió:GREGG ALLMAN CANCELS CITY WINERY SHOWS – HIS BAND WILL PLAY ON

Yo me voy temiendo lo peor, un día de estos...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

que se retire a descansar..................
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por jonikk Miér 9 Nov 2016 - 15:55

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
jonikk
jonikk

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Sáb 31 Dic 2016 - 8:28

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 10 Mar 2017 - 9:42

Gregg se ha casado con su novia Shannon Williams , a la que saca 40 años de diferencia.............. Confused Confused Confused Confused
from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Vie 10 Mar 2017 - 9:57

Por eso no acaba de recuperarse el viejo verde, lo deja seco la chiquilla Laughing
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por from the mars hotel Vie 10 Mar 2017 - 10:41

Carabirubi escribió:Por eso no acaba de recuperarse el viejo verde, lo deja seco la chiquilla Laughing

from the mars hotel
from the mars hotel

Mensaje por Nashville Vie 10 Mar 2017 - 10:49

Carabirubi escribió:Por eso no acaba de recuperarse el viejo verde, lo deja seco la chiquilla Laughing

Y más seco que lo va a dejar, esto apunta a guerra de herencia épica.
Nashville
Nashville

Página 16 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Siguiente