Rex Brown : "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera" (2013)

2 participantes

Rex Brown : "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera" (2013) Empty Rex Brown : "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera" (2013)

Mensaje por keith_caputo 07.03.13 6:56

El 14 de Marzo Rex Brown publicara su biografia sobre Pantera, "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera".

Esto es lo q dice la nota de prensa

"starkly honest and revealing" book about Rex's time in one of the most influential and enduringly popular bands in heavy metal history, offering Brown's shocking personal insight into a band that had swapped the grimy clubs of Texas for arenas around the world but whose story would ultimately be touched by tragedy.

y esto es lo q dice Rex Brown sobre el libro

"It's basically my tale of the PANTERA years from my point of view. I was always the silent guy in the band. I never did interviews, so I was approached with this idea and I was down for it. I didn't realize how much work would be involved. [laughs] But it's going to be cool, man. It's just my inside story of what was going on. It leads up to the breakup, Dime's [former PANTERA guitarist 'Dimebag' Darrell Abbott] death, and to now. There is only four people in that band that knew what was going on, so this will just be my interpretation of those years. I'll say this, it probably won't be my last book either. It's a lot of work, though. We went through a thousand photos, stories, memories — everything, dude — so it's an insightful view that most fans would never know of if it weren't for the book. I think it's got a lot of things that people don't know and should know, and I hope the people enjoy it. It's a good read, for sure."

Rex Brown : "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera" (2013) Rexbrownbook
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Rex Brown : "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera" (2013) Empty Re: Rex Brown : "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera" (2013)

Mensaje por Edko Fuzz 22.06.13 19:58

Un libro que puede ser muy interesante. Mientras esperamos a que se publique:

Edko Fuzz
Edko Fuzz