RandolphCarter
Kei
guede
BlackAdder
Bettie
k7
59 participantes

Página 7 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Siguiente

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 Empty Re: ¡Vuelven Riverside!

Mensaje por CrackerSoul 27.02.16 12:45

CrackerSoul
CrackerSoul

http://foroazkenatrap.foroactivo.com/

Mensaje por Monra 28.02.16 14:18

Jooodeeerrrrrr!! má 'cabo de enterar. Era un "chaval"... Crying or Very sad

La noche anterior había estado en el concierto de Winery Dogs en Varsovia, según leo. Habrá que tomarse los conciertos con tranquilidad... o como si fueran el último.

Si "semos" mayores. Voy a afeitarme corriendo las barbas. No
Monra
Monra

Mensaje por ruso 03.03.16 19:33

On behalf of the family and our own we would like to thank everyone for the support and your presence in those difficult moments. Piotr passed away unexpectedly of natural causes (sudden cardiac arrest) on Sunday morning (21st February). We have remained with emptiness and open wounds which need time to heal. For obvious reasons we have decided to cancel all concerts confirmed for this year. At the same time we would like to inform you that we are going to carry out this year releases scheduled for late spring and autumn 2016.

Thank you for your support.
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Evolardo 03.03.16 19:44

Joer...con lo sanote que parecia..nadie a salvo de nada...
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por ruso 11.03.16 13:06

I wrote "Towards the Blue Horizon" in honour of one of my best friends, who died in his sleep at the age of 44 shortly after Easter Monday in 2014. I couldn't even go to his funeral because I was on tour with Riverside at that time. I wasn't there to say goodbye to him, which made it all twice as hard for me. With his death, something died inside of me too. And I guess I finally realised more than I ever had before that life is more fragile than we think, that it ends just like that, in one brief moment. Time slows down and you stop running because everything that had been important loses its meaning in that one second.
I realised that it was time to re-evaluate priorities in my life, to let go, start to breathe and enjoy life, enjoy however much of it I have left. I realised that it was time to open the cage, free myself from darkness, at least from the overwhelming amount of it, and try to find myself somewhere in the light. "Love, Fear and the Time Machine" was supposed to be like that, an album to help fight sadness, let go of fear and find fulfilment in something good. It was written as an antidote for pain and something to help you get out of bad situations, in which you feel completely lost at the beginning, but you know you have to go on, fight, persevere and, at some point, find your way again.
The darkness has returned. The sadness has returned. It looks like I'm doomed to feel sad... I have to remember what it was all about with the fighting and persevering. I have to find myself on the other side, listen to and understand that album myself, just like I wanted it to be heard and understood by others.
I had a feeling that the sixth Riverside album might be the last chapter of a story. That the future releases might have a different sound, a different character... Unofficially, I called our latest three albums "the crowd trilogy". Each subsequent title was longer by one word – four, five, six. Six words was long enough as a title and I thought that was the one to finish it off with...
Before we started a new chapter, perhaps a "new trilogy", I had an idea to release a complementary album. An album in between. An album we had always wanted to record. It wouldn't be just new music but in our case and in such configuration it would definitely be a new quality because we hadn't released such an album before.
For years, we have accumulated a lot of material, a part of which was released on bonus discs. I know that some of our listeners still haven't heard those pieces and do not realise that Riverside, basically right from the start, have been experimenting with ambient and progressive electronic music. And that's always been a part of our music DNA.
So I presented the idea to the rest of the band and the decision was unanimous.
We decided to make a compilation of all our instrumental and ambient pieces, and release it this year as an independent album. Some of the songs would be re-mixed to make them sound better, but most of all, we'd add new compositions.
At the beginning of the year, we locked ourselves in the studio and we started to compose. We even published a picture on our facebook page, in which Grudzień is holding a small keyboard as a joke. That was that recording session. We were working with smiles on our faces, genuinely excited, knowing that this time it wasn't just a bonus disc or an addition to something "bigger" but a fully fledged, independent release with that kind of music, full of space, trance, melodies and electronics. The day before I got a text message from Grudzień, "I really can't wait for this release, I have always had a dream for Riverside to release such an album."
I still don't know when I will recover. I know that this year I will spend a lot of time in the studio and there will be a lot of new music. Difficult music. First, I want to finish what we started with Riverside. I have to finish these recordings. Piotr's birthday is in a few days. He'll be 41 on March 15th. I want to pay him a visit on that day and tell him that his dream has come true, that we have finally recorded his favourite album.
Perhaps it would be easier to cover the world with a blanket, lock everything up and take a break from sounds, stop modifying them, let them fade and then drown in silence. Perhaps. But let me recall the words I keep hearing in my head. I don't remember who said them but they seem to be perfect for this occasion.
"I am afraid only of silence because that's when the heart dies."
I cannot drown in silence. That would be the worst thing to do now. It's not what I was made for, it's not my calling.
We have come back to the studio. On the first day we only talked. On day two we held our breaths and opened all the tracks. What we're doing now is like an open heart surgery. We keep thinking that Grudzień will enter the door at any moment. He'll say he's sorry he's late but he had something important to do. We're talking about him. We're talking to him. We're telling him off for not having finished all his parts and he's laughing and apologising that something got in the way.
We'll finish this album, Piotruś. I will have the burnt disc ready on your birthday. The light in your eyes and the smile on your face when we talked about it, I had not seen you like that for a long time. So please, don't hold it against me, but I've decided that we will dedicate it to you.
Mariusz

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 12799028_1184824814862768_2457030705251144808_n

Sad

Nuevo disco en breves, eso sí. Pero el contexto no podía ser más triste.
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por ruso 25.03.16 13:10

Otro comunicado en Facebook:

This picture was taken just before the last gig of the "Love, Fear and the Time Machine Tour 2015" in Stodola club in Warsaw. And this is exactly how we feel - bereft. It's been a month since Piotr passed away and we know that many of you are wondering about our future and our plans.
In our statement we wrote that we had decided to cancel all concerts confirmed for this year and that hasn't changed, Riverside won't play any gigs this year. But we are going ahead with our other plans for 2016.
Many months ago, before Piotr died, we made a plan to release one of our albums in 5.1 in the late spring/early summer of 2016 and a compilation of our instrumental tracks in the autumn of 2016. We also have individual plans and guest appearances with other musicians. Our biography has been in the making for over two years and it will be published towards the end of this year – we just didn't expect that it would contain an additional chapter and that its character would change.
We’ve always been like a family, we have stuck together and always taken care of that bond both on and off the stage. We have also said many times that we have the best fans in the whole world. Our band wouldn't exist without you, without your commitment and all the emotional links that have been created between us over the years. Your reactions and support we have received from you have surpassed our most daring expectations. We'd like to thank you for that from the bottom of our hearts.
Will Riverside survive? We'll do everything to keep it alive. For in this world full of cynicism and hypocrisy, constant instability and changes quicker than our thoughts, we'd like to create something solid and meaningful that's based on the most important values. We would like to create it with you and for you because, as it turns out, our family is much, much bigger.

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 12074731_1197638513581398_9019419534940874249_n
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por ruso 23.09.16 11:23

El grupo seguirá adelante, pero en formato trío. Para las guitarras tirarán de colaboraciones y músicos de sesión. El año que viene habrá nuevo disco, y harán un primer concierto coincidiendo con el aniversario de la muerte de Piotr.

Dear Friends,

We'd like to thank you again for your friendship and support throughout this most tragic time for us and we'd like to officially announce that we have made a decision about our future.

We have decided that we are not going to do a casting for a new guitarist. Thus we have ceased to be a quartet and have become a trio. In this line-up we will prepare our new studio album. Both in the recording studio and on tour - if we get back to touring - we will be playing with session guitarists, who are our friends, whom we know and like. But the line-up of Riverside will be as shown in the picture.

Yes, we do realise that this is not going to be the same band. We know that for many of you the story of Riverside ends here, this year, and that "Eye of the Soundscape" might be the last Riverside album you'll buy. We know that some of you can't imagine this band without the characteristic guitar of Piotr Grudziński and for you Riverside has ceased to exist. But our story is not over yet; with a flaw, with a scar, with a wealth of new experiences, we have decided to go on.

We know stories of many bands that have survived and have been successful, in spite of all. And we want to be the living proof that giving up is not an option and that we can be an inspiration for others, too. For as long as we can, we'll continue to do our best to create and meet with you wherever the emotions are running high. Grudzień will still be with us. We are definitely not going to forget him. He's a part of our lives. But in order for the memory of him to survive, we have to continue. And we want to. So we're embarking on another journey and we are thankful to everyone who will join us.

Our plans for the nearest future?
Next year we're going to start working on a new album. Marked by the circumstances, it will probably be a return to heavier and more intense sound. But before that, in February 2017, on the anniversary of Piotr's death, we'd like to play our first gig. A very special gig which will be an exceptional event. We'd like to play it with guests, with friends, for Piotr, for us. And for you. We'd like our music to be the hero of that day, we'd like to let it speak for itself. We'll give you more details about it in the coming weeks.

The river will never be the same again but it doesn't mean it has to stop flowing.

Best regards,
Mariusz Duda, Piotr Kozieradzki, Michał Łapaj
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por danitoledo 23.09.16 11:30

Ha tenido que ser duro para ellos tomar esta decisión, pero me parece muy acertada.
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por ruso 23.09.16 11:34

A mi me ha sorprendido ..quiero decir que me esperaba lo típico: o bien buscar un sustituto para seguir, o tirar cada uno por su lado, y ambas opciones me hubiesen parecido válidas. Pero esto que han decidido me parece realmente de lo más coherente. Ole por ellos.
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Evolardo 23.09.16 11:35

Muy acertado. Si.

pensaba que iban a disolver la banda...
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por danitoledo 23.09.16 11:37

ruso escribió:A mi me ha sorprendido ..quiero decir que me esperaba lo típico: o bien buscar un sustituto para seguir, o tirar cada uno por su lado, y ambas opciones me hubiesen parecido válidas. Pero esto que han decidido me parece realmente de lo más coherente. Ole por ellos.

Sí, yo también me estaba haciendo a la idea de que la banda se acababay cada uno fuese a tirar por libre, Duda en Lunatic y tal, por ejemplo...

Pero esta decisión me alegra mucho y me parece acertada. Bravo. Con lo duro que ha tenido que ser ésto para ellos hay que estar ahora con ellos a tope.

danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por Evolardo 23.09.16 11:38

danitoledo escribió:
ruso escribió:A mi me ha sorprendido ..quiero decir que me esperaba lo típico: o bien buscar un sustituto para seguir, o tirar cada uno por su lado, y ambas opciones me hubiesen parecido válidas. Pero esto que han decidido me parece realmente de lo más coherente. Ole por ellos.

Sí, yo también me estaba haciendo a la idea de que la banda se acababay cada uno fuese a tirar por libre, Duda en Lunatic y tal, por ejemplo...

Pero esta decisión me alegra mucho y me parece acertada. Bravo. Con lo duro que ha tenido que ser ésto para ellos hay que estar ahora con ellos a tope.

yo tengo muchas ganas de que vengan en gira propia, como la que hicieron con el SONGS
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por MrsCrowley 23.09.16 14:50

Menudo alegrón, sobre todo en contraposición a la noticia de Graveyard, estaba segura que lo dejarían.
MrsCrowley
MrsCrowley

Mensaje por Elephant Man 30.09.16 20:01

Primer adelanto del nuevo disco:

Casi instrumental, y muy ambiental.
Elephant Man
Elephant Man

Mensaje por ruso 30.09.16 20:22

Me gusta
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Evolardo 30.09.16 21:57

Oh!! Luego lo escucho..que rapidez de nuevo disco, no??
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por ruso 03.11.16 21:43

Dear Friends,
A few days after the first anniversary of Piotr's death, on 25th February 2017, we are going to play our first concert after the break. The concert, which will be both the most import and and the most emotional for us, is going to take place in the club which has been connected with Riverside for many years, in Progresja in Warsaw. The concert, to which we have invited a few of our friends, will mark the beginning of a completely new chapter in our history.
25th of February 2017 will be marked by a very special and unique event. For Grudzień, for Riverside, for each of us.
Tickets will go on sale on November 7th 2016. You will be able to buy them in the club, Vintage Vinyl shop and on Progresja club website.
More details will follow soon.

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 14902815_1400995759912338_4583870040060686730_o
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Evolardo 03.11.16 21:47

Desde que murió, mariusz tiene una cara de triste acojonante...en todas las fotos..
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por Sagan 03.11.16 23:42

calamardo escribió:Desde que murió, mariusz tiene una cara de triste acojonante...en todas las fotos..

Sí, es verdad... parece que, en este caso al menos, lo de "era como un hermano para nosotros" no iba de farol ni como frase hecha. Pobrecillos.
Sagan
Sagan

Mensaje por Evolardo 27.11.16 19:26

Pues en FB los de madness han puesto que si habia ganas de ellos.

Parece que vendran cheers

Muchas ganas que vengan en gira propia y no como la ultima vez que fue como una especide festival..
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por danitoledo 26.01.17 21:38

13.05. Barcelona, Salamandra 1 (Spain)
14.05. Madrid, Teatro Barcelo (Spain)
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por Evolardo 26.01.17 21:41

danitoledo escribió:13.05. Barcelona, Salamandra 1 (Spain)

cheers cheers
. Solos??
Entradas ya?
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por guede 26.01.17 21:55

Dia 13, Boda.... putada
guede
guede

Mensaje por danitoledo 26.01.17 22:25

calamardo escribió:

cheers cheers
. Solos??
Entradas ya?

Solos, sí. Para las entradas dale tiempo, que aún no se ha hecho eco ni la promotora de las fechas. Laughing Laughing
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por ruso 26.01.17 22:45

Excelente noticia.
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Evolardo 06.02.17 12:19

joer....29 € la entradita...
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por danitoledo 06.02.17 12:22

calamardo escribió:joer....29 € la entradita...

Me parece un precio normal, tristemente.
Hoy día ninguna banda ya asentada baja de los 27€.
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por Evolardo 06.02.17 12:26

danitoledo escribió:

ya ya...

A ver si vienen con algun telonero chulo...
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por danitoledo 06.02.17 12:38

calamardo escribió:
danitoledo escribió:

ya ya...

Bah, irán al BeProg 2018.
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por Evolardo 06.02.17 12:39

danitoledo escribió:
calamardo escribió:
danitoledo escribió:

ya ya...

Bah, irán al BeProg 2018.
ya, pero yo quiero full show

Very Happy

ademas, tal y como se está poniendo de precios el be prog, no creo que vaya mas  Rolling Eyes
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por ruso 17.02.17 16:50

Lo acabo de ver y he flipado mucho. De 25€ que lo anuncian, pasa a 29,10€ con la estafa de ticketmaster, costando 30€ en taquilla.

Paso de pillarla por ahí. Las venden de taco en algún sitio? sino las cogeré directamente en taquilla.
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por ruso 24.02.17 1:04

Ayer miré en Revolver y las tienen a 27€
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Sagan 24.02.17 12:08

27 pavos también al cambio por aquí... Se han subido un poco a la parra, si...

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 Screen10
Sagan
Sagan

Mensaje por Jud 21.04.17 14:38

Up!

Jud
Jud
Moderadora

Mensaje por Jud 21.04.17 14:39

Decíamos con calamardo de kdd foreril barcelonesa cheers
Jud
Jud
Moderadora

Mensaje por Evolardo 21.04.17 14:41

Jud escribió:Decíamos con calamardo de  kdd foreril barcelonesa cheers

cheers
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por Elephant Man 21.04.17 14:48

Igual voy. Depende de la economia
Elephant Man
Elephant Man

Mensaje por Evolardo 21.04.17 14:49

Elephant Man escribió:Igual voy. Depende de la economia

igual hay oferplan...
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por Elephant Man 21.04.17 15:54

calamardo escribió:

igual hay oferplan...
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Elephant Man
Elephant Man

Mensaje por Logan 21.04.17 16:28

calamardo escribió:

igual hay oferplan...
Yo la voy a pillar hoy.
Logan
Logan

Mensaje por Evolardo 24.04.17 16:24

para los curiosos. Lo que tocaron el pasado 22.

Si se mantiene este set, estará muy bien...me falta algún 'caramelo', pero está muy bien

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/riverside/2017/klub-muzyczy-b17-pozna-poland-2be62cf6.html
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por Jud 24.04.17 18:48

Viejo Logan escribió:
calamardo escribió:

igual hay oferplan...
Yo la voy a pillar hoy.

cheers cheers
Jud
Jud
Moderadora

Mensaje por ruso 25.04.17 17:14

calamardo escribió:para los curiosos. Lo que tocaron el pasado 22.

Si se mantiene este set, estará muy bien...me falta algún 'caramelo', pero está muy bien

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/riverside/2017/klub-muzyczy-b17-pozna-poland-2be62cf6.html
Tiene buena pinta. Me gustaría que metiesen cosas del primero y del Anno, pero no voy a pedirles que toquen durante 4 horas Laughing
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Logan 25.04.17 18:13

Con Riverside me pasó una cosa curiosa: no soy amante en exceso del Prog, aunque me gustan (moderadamente en algunos casos) cosas de Rush, de Pink Floyd (aunque a esos los considero más Pop/Rock psicodélico que otra cosa), de Yes, de Camel, etc. Pero luego hay otras bandas, por ejemplo Dream Theater, EL&P y otros, que me parecen una turra insufrible.

Cuando empezaron a hablar por aquí de "New Generation Slaves", no les conocía por aquel entonces, pensé que un disco de un grupo Prog polaco ( affraid ) no podía traer nada bueno. Al final las buenas referencias de foreros de reconocido buen criterio acabaron por vencer mis prejuicios acerca de las excelencias musicales de los grupos eslavos y lo escuché.

El disco acabó en mi Top 10 forero de 2013, me acompaña desde entonces y me convirtió en fan de la banda.
Logan
Logan

Mensaje por danitoledo 25.04.17 18:31

Es que el SONGS es una burrada de disco.
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por Sagan 26.04.17 0:02

Viejo Logan escribió:Con Riverside me pasó una cosa curiosa: no soy amante en exceso del Prog, aunque me gustan (moderadamente en algunos casos) cosas de Rush, de Pink Floyd (aunque a esos los considero más Pop/Rock psicodélico que otra cosa), de Yes, de Camel, etc. Pero luego hay otras bandas, por ejemplo Dream Theater, EL&P y otros, que me parecen una turra insufrible.

Cuando empezaron a hablar por aquí de "New Generation Slaves", no les conocía por aquel entonces, pensé que un disco de un grupo Prog polaco ( affraid ) no podía traer nada bueno. Al final las buenas referencias de foreros de reconocido buen criterio acabaron por vencer mis prejuicios acerca de las excelencias musicales de los grupos eslavos y lo escuché.

El disco acabó en mi Top 10 forero de 2013, me acompaña desde entonces y me convirtió en fan de la banda.

Es que, prog o no, hacen música con un gusto exquisito. Yo conozco gente que reniega del progresivo, y que está empezando a reconciliarse con el género gracias a esta gente.
Sagan
Sagan

Mensaje por Evolardo 26.04.17 8:42

Viejo Logan escribió:Con Riverside me pasó una cosa curiosa: no soy amante en exceso del Prog, aunque me gustan (moderadamente en algunos casos) cosas de Rush, de Pink Floyd (aunque a esos los considero más Pop/Rock psicodélico que otra cosa), de Yes, de Camel, etc. Pero luego hay otras bandas, por ejemplo Dream Theater, EL&P y otros, que me parecen una turra insufrible.

diferencias entre prog - psicodelia - sinfonico?? Laughing Laughing

coñas aparte, solo con que tengas un poco de buen gusto por la música, el SONGS es un disco imprescindible. Incluso el Love, Fear... son temas muy agradables y entran fácil.
Lo que no me acaba de convencer, siendo también buenos temas, es rollo disco Eye of the soundscape. Espero que el grupo no coja esa senda de música ambient electrónica. Joer, para eso Marius ya tiene Lunatic Soul..
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por ruso 26.04.17 8:50

Yo sé de una que pasaba del prog y fue ponerse un tema de Riverside y apuntarse automáticamente al concierto.

Como dice Sagan, más allá de etiquetas son músicos con un gusto exquisito, y eso se nota.
ruso
ruso

Mensaje por Evolardo 26.04.17 9:13

ruso escribió:Yo sé de una que pasaba del prog y fue ponerse un tema de Riverside y apuntarse automáticamente al concierto.

Como dice Sagan,  más allá de etiquetas son músicos con un gusto exquisito,  y eso se nota.

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 7752-19

Very Happy
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por ruso 26.04.17 9:28

calamardo escribió:
ruso escribió:Yo sé de una que pasaba del prog y fue ponerse un tema de Riverside y apuntarse automáticamente al concierto.

Como dice Sagan,  más allá de etiquetas son músicos con un gusto exquisito,  y eso se nota.

¡Vuelven Riverside! - Página 7 7752-19

Very Happy

que yo no soy tonto!

Laughing Laughing
ruso
ruso

Página 7 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Siguiente