akhenaten666
Blas
El Puto Fary
sanfreebird72
42 participantes

Página 4 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Blind Melon vienen a España - Página 4 Empty Re: Blind Melon vienen a España

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 19:48

barbmelon escribió:hahaha, it looks like the word "melon" has too much of a specific meaning to you here. It can have the same meaning in enlgish but the Blind Melon comunity is so used to this word that (for most of the time Wink ) it doesn't get missunderstood.

I wonder if I should change my username here now? lol

kent b. escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
y es ella

Rico

y hará lo que pueda por estar en mendizabala, dice.

listen barb, if you just can´t find acommodation on those dates, just tell me and i´ll be pleased to share my matress with you. just in case, you know..
be careful what you say, I might just take you up on the offer, I won't have much money and might need a place to crash for free Laughing

Carabirubi escribió:
barbmelon escribió:hey people! I don't understand spanish but wanted to say hi here and used Babelfish to tell me at least a little what you're talking about Rico

anyway, i won't go into discussion about the Blind Melon reunion but i wanted to say hi to all the melonheads here!!! I'm so excited about them comming to Europe in september and I'll do my best to see them at the Azkena fesitval! I went on a road trip to the USA to see 8 Blind Melon shows and they ROCKED!!!!! If you have a chance to see them, DO NOT MISS IT! Smile

Are any of you guys on www.blindmelonforum.com ? Check it out! I'm moderator there (my name is Barbara), there's a lot of great melons to meet there!

Sorry for not writting in spanish but like I said, I don't speak spanish:)

Cheers!

much melon love
B.

Welcome to our forum, Even I have not been capable to hear the new record, Shanoon means a lot for me and it´s difficult to enjoy new music under the name of Blind Melon but i suppose one day i´ll do.
I don't want to go into this debate because we had it OVER and OVER again at the Blind Melon forum but all I will say is - don't keep yourself from listening to music because of the name. THE POINT is in MUSIC, right? Shannon means a lot to all of us melonheads, Travis can't replace him and he's not trying to, he says that himself at every show! Travis is a HUGE Shannon fan (he has a Shannon tattoo all over his back) and Blind Melon fan. They are his idols since he was a kid. He's an awesome guy. Anyway, if you're interested in some of the stuff that the band said about their decision of keeping the name, let me know and I might dig a little and find it...they talked about it several times and discussed a lot about it and how they feel, before making the decision.
Ok, I said I wasn't going to talk about it and now I did...

and just another thing - if you're sceptical, my best advice is to at least give them a chance and go see a SHOW. Then judge for yourself.

Zulander escribió:
barbmelon escribió:hey people! I don't understand spanish but wanted to say hi here and used Babelfish to tell me at least a little what you're talking about Rico

anyway, i won't go into discussion about the Blind Melon reunion but i wanted to say hi to all the melonheads here!!! I'm so excited about them comming to Europe in september and I'll do my best to see them at the Azkena fesitval! I went on a road trip to the USA to see 8 Blind Melon shows and they ROCKED!!!!! If you have a chance to see them, DO NOT MISS IT! Smile

Are any of you guys on www.blindmelonforum.com ? Check it out! I'm moderator there (my name is Barbara), there's a lot of great melons to meet there!

Cheers!

much melon love
B.

Hi Barbara,

we are wishing that the band will be playing some dates in Spain.

The people on this foro who are not interested in the record are either blinds or melons (which is an spanish expression for people with very straight and difficult to change ideas).

As you can see in other discussion themes on this board we are also fans of other kinds of melons. With those melons there is not that kind of division that you can see with the new CD. Except for Zemanova's fake or not, maybe...

(queria echar yo mi primer post en ingles)
funny how some subjects don't make divisions, huh? lol

I haven't checked other parts of the board, it takes me too long to translate... I found this forum because I was looking for more info about Blind Melon playing in Spain and Europe in general.

Ayers Rock escribió:

Cheers!

much melon love
B.

Hi Barbara

I`m very surprised for your contact with us.

we are a diverse community with diverse opinions about this reunion and particularly on the inclusion of Travis in the band.

But... among the few that I find myself, we are very impresed for the new album and the enormous talent of Travis and we pray every day they will be announced at our festival.

if you know anything about that possibility as an administrator of your forum we would be enormously grateful for the information. cheers

congratulations for your great forum. Surprised

iontxu escribió:
Ricky´s Appetite escribió:
iontxu escribió:Yo me he perdido. Vienen o no Vienen al Azkena. confused
es que no te enteras
mañana lo anuncian, no has visto el topic? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Es que la chica esta esta convencidad de que vienen por lo que hay leido en el foro, y yo he dado por hecho que ya estaba confirmado por algun lugar. Surprised
Obvously, I can't say it's 100% sure that Blind Melon will play at the Azkena fesitival (but from what I understood, the bands should be confirmed today??? is the lineup up already???).

The thing is, when I was in U.S.A., I talked to the band and Glen (the drummer) told me on two different occasions that they'll be in Spain in september, at a festival. Then a few days later Rogers (the guitarist) said the same: Spain in September. And they also keep saying that they will be on tour in Europe in September.

They didn't tell me the name of the festival though, so I did some Google search and found Azkena festival page and this forum. So logicaly, it all leads to the fact that they'll play at Azkena. The band seemed really sure about playing a festival in Spain, they told the same thing to two other european fans who went to the states to see them (one or two months after I was there).

Anyway, that's all the info I have...I hope you all undertsand english good enough.

If you are interested in Blind Melon tour dates, check out www.blindmelonforum.com often. It's their official page along with their Myspace. The band members come and talk sometimes too. For dates, check out the Tour section!

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

thanks so much for the information.

we are very happy and lucky for the posibility for seeing Blind melon playin dis wonderfull songs in spain!

Always for you, Ayers Rum drunken
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 19:49

kent b. escribió:pa que luego digan que no habría nuevos foreros si nos mudábamos.

dijo que utilizó el motor de búsqueda de google intruduciendo Blind melon en españa, nos hubiera encontrado exactamente igual sin ser oficiales.
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 19:56

wow, this forum is fast!!!

kent b. escribió:
barbmelon escribió:
thanks for the clarification! Bablefish doesn't always do a very good job...

you don´t need to swear on it, i was checking that traslation and i found it quite fun (i posted it on other topic about funny things on the net Laughing ), but you can understand most of it after all.
true, I can understand most of it.

Ayers Rock escribió:
kent b. escribió:pa que luego digan que no habría nuevos foreros si nos mudábamos.

dijo que utilizó el motor de búsqueda de google intruduciendo Blind melon en españa, nos hubiera encontrado exactamente igual sin ser oficiales.
didn't understand what this is about though (except that it's something about translation).

anyway, I'm glad to see people so excited about Blind Melon comming to Spain/Europe! I didn't know there's so much love for them on this side of the ocean and I'm so happy to see this now! (I'm from Slovenia by the way)

Barb

Mensaje por Blas 10.06.08 20:06

Ayers Rock escribió:

Exactamente, poniendo: Blind melon spain festival. Somos los terceros. (Por mi firma king )

barbmelon. ¿Vas a venir a España a ver a Blind Melon? Rico

Admin

Mensaje por Invitado 10.06.08 20:16

barbmelon escribió:(I'm from Slovenia by the way)

Slovenia, home of beautiful girls...

If you are coming to Barcelona to see BM (are they playing Barcelona?) we can show you around the city.

We are polite and clean.

Do not trust Ricky... Kim Bakalao or me are more to trust...

bounce bounce bounce

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 20:17

BlasFree escribió:
Ayers Rock escribió:

Exactamente, poniendo: Blind melon spain festival. Somos los terceros. (Por mi firma king )

barbmelon. ¿Vas a venir a España a ver a Blind Melon? Rico
I'm gonna do my best to make it. I hope I can do a roadtrip/Blind Melon trip - going to as many Blind Melon european shows as I can.

Barb

Mensaje por kent b. 10.06.08 20:19

Zulander escribió:

If you are coming to Barcelona to see BM (are they playing Barcelona?) we can show you around the city.

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 20:21

Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce
yeah, I have a feeling people here are not too good to trust, hehe...

I don't know if they'll play Barcelona but I'd definitely love to see the city. But after reading posts in this thread, I don't think I believe you about the polite and clean part!

Barb

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 20:22

kent b. escribió:
Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.
sounds good, all the gays i know are awesome, love them Very Happy

Barb

Mensaje por kent b. 10.06.08 20:24

barbmelon escribió:
yeah, I have a feeling people here are not too good to trust, hehe...
But after reading posts in this thread, I don't think I believe you about the polite and clean part!

smart girl..
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Invitado 10.06.08 20:24

kent b. escribió:
Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por kent b. 10.06.08 20:25

barbmelon escribió:
kent b. escribió:
Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.
sounds good, all the gays i know are awesome, love them Very Happy

and they´d love kim and zoe Laughing
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Invitado 10.06.08 20:26

kent b. escribió:
Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.

Bronca Bronca

Dont trust kent b

He is the kind of guy who says things to girls like "chocolate, come out of the sun or you are going to melt" and all that construction worker speaking

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 20:26

ok, i changed my username to Barb, hopefuly you'll all be politer now, lol.

Barb

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 20:27

Zulander escribió:
kent b. escribió:
Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.

Bronca Bronca

Dont trust kent b

He is the kind of guy who says things to girls like "chocolate, come out of the sun or you are going to melt" and all that construction worker speaking
i think i simply won't trust anyone, that way the problem is solved Smile

Barb

Mensaje por kent b. 10.06.08 20:28

Barb escribió:
Zulander escribió:
kent b. escribió:
Zulander escribió:

We are polite and clean.

bounce bounce bounce

yes, they prefer boys.

Bronca Bronca

Dont trust kent b

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Invitado 10.06.08 20:30

Barb escribió:

Sad Sad Sad

Blind Melon vienen a España - Página 4 Babyfacefh8

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 21:03

Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Welcome to our forum, Even I have not been capable to hear the new record, Shanoon means a lot for me and it´s difficult to enjoy new music under the name of Blind Melon but i suppose one day i´ll do.
I don't want to go into this debate because we had it OVER and OVER again at the Blind Melon forum but all I will say is - don't keep yourself from listening to music because of the name. THE POINT is in MUSIC, right? Shannon means a lot to all of us melonheads, Travis can't replace him and he's not trying to, he says that himself at every show! Travis is a HUGE Shannon fan (he has a Shannon tattoo all over his back) and Blind Melon fan. They are his idols since he was a kid. He's an awesome guy. Anyway, if you're interested in some of the stuff that the band said about their decision of keeping the name, let me know and I might dig a little and find it...they talked about it several times and discussed a lot about it and how they feel, before making the decision.

and just another thing - if you're sceptical, my best advice is to at least give them a chance and go see a SHOW. Then judge for yourself.

i heard the single when they released it and i like the song but i felt something wrong inside of me... maybe it´s just a stupid feeling but still is there and i know i´m going to buy the record and if they finally play in my favourite festival i´ll be in the first row enjoying the show and crying with the emotion of hear for the first time of mi life the amazing music that this guys made. Thanks for clear my thoughts a little bit. Very Happy
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 21:09

Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

i heard the single when they released it and i like the song but i felt something wrong inside of me... maybe it´s just a stupid feeling but still is there and i know i´m going to buy the record and if they finally play in my favourite festival i´ll be in the first row enjoying the show and crying with the emotion of hear for the first time of mi life the amazing music that this guys made. Thanks for clear my thoughts a little bit. Very Happy

oooooooh... when you want you`re a boy so sweet and emotional... ❤
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 21:10

Ayers Rock escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

tienes webcam?

quieres rollo?

cyclops
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 21:12

Carabirubi escribió:
Ayers Rock escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

tienes webcam?

quieres rollo?

cyclops

want to roll?

nou comprendou you estrania lengua Neutral
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 21:54

Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

I understand that you feel weird about it, it felt weird for me in the beginning too although I was TOTALY excited and happy about it at the same time - the thought that I'll get a chance to see the guys live was a dream that I never thought would come true.

Let me tell you that I've never felt Shannon so present as much as I did when I was at Blind Melon shows. I got CHILLS every time when they played Change...just imagine...it's Shannon's song, one of best songs ever, definitely. Imagine hearing it live, with the whole crowd singing out loud. Shannon's just there every time. There's also a new song, "Last Laugh" (you can hear it on their myspace: http://us.myspace.com/blindmelon ) that Christopher (the guitarist) wrote about Shannon. There's a part of Shannon's letter to Chris in those lyrics...
"I want to live so much that I am going to die
I want to run so fast that I am going to fall
I probably said it once before I apologize
This will be the last time
This will be the last time"

and also about Shannon's words:
"Where are you now, I heard you say
Everyday above ground was a good one"

Anyway, I liked this song when I heard it but it just can't compare to when I heard it live. Shannon was just there, that's how I felt...

The band really honnors Shannon at every show, I think there's no better way, along with the vigil, to keep his memory alive than for them to play the songs they wrote together.

Have you guys seen the videos of the show when Nico (Shannon's daughter) sang Change??? Gives me chills every time too! It's just so powerful simbolicaly...
Here's the vid (there are more but I'd have to find them): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5_TnAxTDM
Nel (Shannon's mom) appears in the end of this video too, and says a few words and gives Travis a blessing)

enjoy Smile and I hope you can get to enjoy the new music as well Smile

Barb

Mensaje por michi 10.06.08 21:57

esto no es coña no fary?
michi
michi

Mensaje por Djalma 10.06.08 22:01

Qué les pasa a los Admin.?
Por qué esta chica no es VIP?

BARB Y BLIND MELON AL ARF!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers

(What's wrong with the Admin?
Why this girl is not a VIP?

BARB AND BLIND MELON TO THE ARF!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers)

Última edición por Djalma el 10.06.08 22:02, editado 1 vez
Djalma
Djalma

Mensaje por Admin Blas 10.06.08 22:02

michi escribió:esto no es coña no fary?

No, no te preocupes. Lo acabo de comprobar
Admin Blas
Admin Blas
Admin

https://www.foroazkenarock.com

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 22:03

Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

I understand that you feel weird about it, it felt weird for me in the beginning too although I was TOTALY excited and happy about it at the same time - the thought that I'll get a chance to see the guys live was a dream that I never thought would come true.

Let me tell you that I've never felt Shannon so present as much as I did when I was at Blind Melon shows. I got CHILLS every time when they played Change...just imagine...it's Shannon's song, one of best songs ever, definitely. Imagine hearing it live, with the whole crowd singing out loud. Shannon's just there every time. There's also a new song, "Last Laugh" (you can hear it on their myspace: http://us.myspace.com/blindmelon ) that Christopher (the guitarist) wrote about Shannon. There's a part of Shannon's letter to Chris in those lyrics...

Anyway, I liked this song when I heard it but it just can't compare to when I heard it live. Shannon was just there, that's how I felt...

The band really honnors Shannon at every show, I think there's no better way, along with the vigil, to keep his memory alive than for them to play the songs they wrote together.

Have you guys seen the videos of the show when Nico (Shannon's daughter) sang Change??? Gives me chills every time too! It's just so powerful simbolicaly...
Here's the vid (there are more but I'd have to find them): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5_TnAxTDM
Nel (Shannon's mom) appears in the end of this video too, and says a few words and gives Travis a blessing)

Good work and intelligents words Barb, in this topic you can find a lot of good and bad comentaris about this (for me) magic reunion.

http://azkenarockfestival2.foroes.org/la-plazoleta-f13/blind-melon-for-my-friends-t458.htm
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 22:13

Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

you know i´ll do. A few weeks ago i heard for first time the record that Chris and Brad published under the name of Unified Theory and i can´t pass a day without put it on my ipod. What a beatifull words Chris wrote about Shannon, really emotional. i hope see you on the Spanish show.
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por Ricky´s Appetite 10.06.08 22:15

Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

you know i´ll do. A few weeks ago i heard for first time the record that Chris and Brad published under the name of Unified Theory and i can´t pass a day without put it on my ipod. What a beatifull words Chris wrote about Shannon, really emotional. i hope see you on the Spanish show.

ya sabemos lo que tu esperas bribon pirat Laughing
Ricky´s Appetite
Ricky´s Appetite

http://www.myspace.com/monasteriodjs

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 22:17

Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

amistad? Rolling Eyes
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por lolabackyard 10.06.08 22:17

Oye alguien que se estire y traduzca algo q no me entero de ná!
lolabackyard
lolabackyard

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 22:19

lolabackyard escribió:Oye alguien que se estire y traduzca algo q no me entero de ná!

En resumidas cuentas... que vayas preparando la tienda de campaña y el bocata de tortilla porque Blind Melon vienen al Azkena. cheers
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por Ricky´s Appetite 10.06.08 22:20

Carabirubi escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

amistad? Rolling Eyes
amistad hasta el segundo cubata , eso no es amistad ni es nada Laughing Laughing
ojo que yo no le encuentro nada de malo Wink pirat
Ricky´s Appetite
Ricky´s Appetite

http://www.myspace.com/monasteriodjs

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 22:20

lolabackyard escribió:Oye alguien que se estire y traduzca algo q no me entero de ná!

pues nada, que le dije que aun no era capaz de escuchar nada de blind melon con el nuevo cantante y me esta exponiendo razones por las que deberia escucharlo sin prejuicios, que ellos cada vez que se suben a un escenario lo hacen por honrar a Shanoon y que el nuevo chico Travis es un absoluto fan de Shannon y que todo lo que hace lo hace con el maximo amor y respeto. Y el resto de foreros se estan dedicando a ofrecerle cama para que se venga a españa a verlos. Laughing
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 22:22

Carabirubi escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

amistad? Rolling Eyes
amistad hasta el segundo cubata , eso no es amistad ni es nada Laughing Laughing

como has podido comprobar... el fary no solo domina bien esa lengua... si no que también se convierte cuando la emplea en un perfecto caballero inglés. Noticias
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por Ayers 10.06.08 22:26

Carabirubi escribió:

pues nada, que le dije que aun no era capaz de escuchar nada de blind melon con el nuevo cantante y me esta exponiendo razones por las que deberia escucharlo sin prejuicios, que ellos cada vez que se suben a un escenario lo hacen por honrar a Shanoon y que el nuevo chico Travis es un absoluto fan de Shannon y que todo lo que hace lo hace con el maximo amor y respeto. Y el resto de foreros se estan dedicando a ofrecerle cama para que se venga a españa a verlos. Laughing

y lo más importante... borrico.

que estuvo hablando con miembros de la banda, y estos le aseguraron que en Septiembre estarían tocando en España... y muy probablemente fuera en un festival...
Ayers
Ayers

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 22:29

Ayers Rock escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

amistad? Rolling Eyes

como has podido comprobar... el fary no solo domina bien esa lengua... si no que también se convierte cuando la emplea en un perfecto caballero inglés. Noticias

Blind Melon vienen a España - Página 4 N121500160_30156507_5460

some tea, dear Tomorrows?

cyclops
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por tricko 10.06.08 22:29

joder, cuanto poliglota..... Shocked

anda que lo voy a flipar cuando vaya a las americas con mi ingles fluido.

Blind Melon vienen a España - Página 4 1179707414_0
tricko
tricko

Mensaje por El Puto Fary 10.06.08 22:30

pompitas escribió:joder, cuanto poliglota..... Shocked

si alli los dependientes son todos hispanos

y las strippers entienden el idioma universal

asi que no hay fallo Laughing
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por tricko 10.06.08 22:36

Carabirubi escribió:

asi que si hay falo... Laughing
tricko
tricko

Mensaje por tricko 10.06.08 22:39

pompitas escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

asi que si hay falo... Laughing
Dale
tricko
tricko

Mensaje por lolabackyard 10.06.08 22:40

Joer, muchas gracias q me veia ya con el diccionario en la mano, aunque prefiero no hacerme ilusiones q luego... Estaría de puta madre sólo con Blind Melon y Gutter Twins ya me tienen ganá
lolabackyard
lolabackyard

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 22:56

Djalma escribió:Qué les pasa a los Admin.?

LOL, if anyone can get me a VIP pass for the festival, I'm all in Very Happy

Ayers Rock escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

Good work and intelligents words Barb, in this topic you can find a lot of good and bad comentaris about this (for me) magic reunion.

http://azkenarockfestival2.foroes.org/la-plazoleta-f13/blind-melon-for-my-friends-t458.htm
thanks for the link, I left a comment. A lot of things that were said (good and bad) are the same than when we were talking about it on the Blind Melon Forum, that's why I don't want to go into the debate too much... but I do tend to show the positive side cause to me it's just clear that this is a great magic thing that happened Smile

Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
Barb escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:

Unified Theory has some awesome songs. I don't have much of their stuff but if you're looking for more (bootlegs), you should really check out the Blind Melon forum. You can gets LOADS of Blind Melon and Blind Melon related stuff there, either to donwload, either someone will trade with you if it's not available for download. I have a lot of Blind Melon bootlegs myself so if you're looking for something, let me know.

Barb

Mensaje por kent b. 10.06.08 23:05

Barb escribió:

you´ll be a little disappointed about what VIP means in this forum, i´m afraid.. Rolling Eyes
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Le Bichô 10.06.08 23:07

Barb escribió:

A VIP pass may be difficult,, but a lesson to teach you spanish...
Le Bichô
Le Bichô

http://nuvitivi.blogspot.com

Mensaje por Barb 10.06.08 23:34

uh, i'd love a lesson to learn spanish but with a vid where he talks spanish basicaly all the time it will be hard. Smile

kent b. escribió:
Barb escribió:

you´ll be a little disappointed about what VIP means in this forum, i´m afraid.. Rolling Eyes
yeah damn, with this spanish forum i can never be sure how should i take all these jokes!

Barb

Mensaje por Dumbie 10.06.08 23:35

or even waht its to have a VIP pass in this Festival......

terrible....
Dumbie
Dumbie

Mensaje por kent b. 10.06.08 23:46

Barb escribió:uh, i'd love a lesson to learn spanish but with a vid where he talks spanish basicaly all the time it will be hard. Smile

kent b. escribió:
Barb escribió:

yeah damn, with this spanish forum i can never be sure how should i take all these jokes!

don´t worry, no double meanings this time. to get a VIP pass for the festival you need to take part in a kind of quiz of the festival organization , but if yoy win you´ll have to pay for it about 450 euros (yes, we think the same Bronca )

but "forero vip" has nothing to do with the festival but with the forum, yet i´m not completely sure what it´s about (although i´m one of the) i think it´s something about downloads and that stuff.

don´t worry if you don´t understand a word of what i´ve write. me neither.
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Barb 11.06.08 0:17

lol, i understand everything you wrote, don't worry. I heard about VIP passes on other festivals and how they're f*cking expensive. It just doesn't make sense. besides, I think that sometimes you have your tent in the VIP area while all the party is elsewhere. i don't know if this is the case of this festival but if so, it sucks. i thought VIP for this festival might be just getting in for free with some extra treatment but i guess it's more the conrary, lol.

by the way, what's the price of festival tickets?

Barb

Mensaje por kent b. 11.06.08 12:10

Barb escribió:lol, i understand everything you wrote, don't worry. I heard about VIP passes on other festivals and how they're f*cking expensive. It just doesn't make sense. besides, I think that sometimes you have your tent in the VIP area while all the party is elsewhere. i don't know if this is the case of this festival but if so, it sucks. i thought VIP for this festival might be just getting in for free with some extra treatment but i guess it's more the conrary, lol.

by the way, what's the price of festival tickets?

tent in the vip area????? no way, the vip pass includes the acommodation at one of the finest hotel of the town, near to the fest area. the camping area is free and close to the stages.
kent b.
kent b.

Mensaje por Gora Rock 11.06.08 13:29

Básicamente, esta panda de pájaros está revoloteando alrededor de la eslovena y haciéndose pajas ante la posibilidad (casi confirmación) de que van a venir Blind Melón. Pero sobre todo lo primero.
Gora Rock
Gora Rock

Página 4 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente